Sunday, July 19, 2020

2020's Farthest Away Descendant is.....

Juanita (McGraw) Beasley
All the way out in Delta Junction, Alaska!

That's 3,935 miles according to google maps!


Juanita (Nita) is the daughter of Danny G. McGraw
Danny is the son of Barbe and Stella (Eskins) McGraw
Barbe was the son of Gordon and Susan (Brooks) McGraw
Gordon was the son of  William Harrison "Pole" and Pauline (McGinnis) McGraw
"Pole" was the fourth child born to John & Mahala.

Nita says that she's lived in Alaska on and off since 1983 because her husband is retired from the US Air Force.
   
 Nita: "I wish that I was a story teller because I’d love to add memories of my great grandmother Susan McGraw and great aunties, they lived in Mullens all their lives. Aunt Norma was a high school teacher and after her retirement she taught piano. I have such wonderful fond memories of them but I was not blessed with the gift of the gab. I think my dad got a double dose 😁."




1 comment:

  1. Haha, Grandad did get the double dose. He's a great story teller! I wish I had a recording of his speech at Nicholas arrow of light ceremony a few years ago. Congrats on being the furthest away! But we wish you were closer. 💗

    ReplyDelete